I am thankful for:
The National Holiday of Thanksgiving – (My favorite Holiday!)
Many Americans will seek sustenance in Thanksgiving, a day “set apart” by President Abraham Lincoln in 1863, in the midst of the Civil War.
“The year that is drawing towards its close, has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies,” Lincoln announced in a proclamation issued Oct. 3. “To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come, others have been added, which are of so extraordinary a nature, that they cannot fail to penetrate and soften even the heart which is habitually insensible to the ever watchful providence of Almighty God.”
EVERYTHING He has given me richly to enjoy! . “Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the Living God, Who giveth us richly all things to enjoy.” 1 Timothy 6:17 Oh, the riches we have in Christ Jesus!
- being chosen in eternity past
- being adopted as His child
- being accepted in Christ
- being forgiven of my trespasses
- being sealed with the Holy Spirit
- being part of a great eternal plan
- being renewed by His Spirit
- being a Holy habitation of God
- being quickened and made alive
- being helped in my weakness
- being able to bear fruit
- being quicken and made alive
- being able to have the capacity to know spiritual things
- being raised to a new sphere of life
- being able to receive what I ask for in Jesus’ name (according to His will)
- being made an inheritor the the kingdom
so, so many more!
Thankful for all we have,