Each morning as I do my daily devotions, I make it a point to begin my journaling with praise and thanksgiving. There is no better way to start a day than with a heart full of gratitude. So this weeks Thankful Thursday is an accumulation of this past weeks journal entries (bullet style)…so here we go, this is what I am thankful for!
* Quiet, relaxing day at home
* Feeling better, almost pain free day
* The smell of coffee brewing–love coffee!
* Good night’s sleep
* Beauty of Nature
* All of our needs met
* Lower Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar
* Psalms of David…love how he praises God
* The Word of God…it is so amazing!
* Getting to spend some time crafting
* Great night out with dear friends
* Precious intimate time with the Lord
* Having the privilege of teaching Sunday School to a great groups of teens
* “Great is our Lord and of great power; His understanding is infinite.” Psalm 147:5
* Great Pastor and family
* Wonderful group of friends
* Fun get-togethers with neighbors
* Pride in our grandson’s achievements on his swim team
* Encouraging words from nieces and nephew
* For skillful surgeon’s who performed our daughter’s emergency appendectomy
* Our precious daughter doing well after surgery and for God seeing her through the
* The many prayer warriors who held her up in prayer…thank you!
* My wonderfully sweet and helpful husband
What are you thankful for?
Leaving you with a copy of my devotional notebook page.
Truly grateful and blessed,