God willing–my goals/plans for this week:
1) Of course, daily devotions from “In Touch” Magazine, journaling, and prayer.
2) No Sunday School next week as we are celebrating our church’s 11th Anniversary with special services and a pot luck. Make Black Forest Pie & Broken Glass Dessert.
Home & Family:
1) Weekly meal planning on Monday.
2) Finish daughter’s bracelet.
3) Get December “Love in a Box” package ready to mail to our Grandson!
5) Take down fall decorations and put up Christmas decorations.
6) Continue grocery Shopping for Month of December.
Physical & Health:
1) Daily stretching and breathing exercises.
2) Snacking on fruits and vegetables-no junk!
3) Juicing daily.
4) Dental appointment…Yuk!
Ministry to others:
1) Make and send cards to three friends/family.
Just for me:
1) Spa day-Epsom salts/lavender oil baths to lower muscle aches, and to help sleep
2) Hair cut (Didn’t get that done last week.)
Tasks completed last week:
Daily devos and prayer. Studied and prepared Sunday School Lesson.
Doctor’s Appointments (2). So glad they are over with.
Vitamin Shoppe shopping.
Quiet Thanksgiving Day at home.
Nice long chat on Thanksgiving Day with our daughter and grandson in New York.
Pizza & wing night out with dear friends, the Wrights…love spending time with them!
Meal Planning Calendar for month of December.
Crafted 3 cards– 2 Birthday & 1 Thanksgiving
Here’s to another productive week, Deo Volente (God Willing)