So, God willing–my goals/plans for this week:
1) Of course, daily devotions from “In Touch” Magazine, journaling, and prayer.
2) Study for Jr.-Sr. High Sunday School Class – Book of James 5:7-12, Enduring to the End.
3) Memorize James 5:8 “Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.”
Home & Family:
1) Weekly meal planning on Monday.
2) Finish daughter’s bracelet.
3) Prep for Thanksgiving meal.
4) Get December “Love in a Box” package ready to mail to our Grandson!
5) Meal Planning Calendar for month of December.
6) Grocery Shopping for Month of December.
Physical & Health:
1) Daily stretching and breathing exercises.
2) Snacking on fruits and vegetables-no junk!
3) Juicing daily.
4) Doctor’s Appointments (2), Vitamin Shoppe shopping
Ministry to others:
1) Make and send cards to three friends.
Just for me:
1) Spa day-Epsom salts/lavender oil baths to lower muscle aches, and to help sleep
2) Hair cut
Tasks completed last week:
Daily devos and prayer.
Washed windows and screens in guest/craft room and kitchen.
General housekeeping…vacuum, dust, mop.
Crafted 4 cards–Birthday, Greetings, Get Well, Sympathy (Loss of Pet).
Listened to Dr. Axe and Jordan Reuben’s video on 20 Best Foods to Fight Cancer.
So enjoyed visit with Roxie and Ron from New York, and appreciated the wonderful dinner
she prepared for us…so delicious! We did have a laughing good time reminiscing…such an enjoyable evening!
Here’s to another productive week, Deo Volente (God Willing)