I am thankful for:
1. A great two day-get away attending a ladies conference at Valley Baptist Church in Mesa, AZ with three of my cherished friends.
It really was soooo much fun! We laughed till our sides were aching! Great Conference! I will do some posts on the conference soon.
2. Cooler weather here in AZ. How wonderful it is to have windows and doors open allowing the cool, fresh air in. Spending more time outside and having meals on the patio. Can’t wait to get to some gardening!
3. Wow, 70 years have flown by!!! Grateful to have made it this far! Love this quote. “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest” – Larry Lorenzoni Thanks to all who have made celebrating my “70th” birthday so very special. I have appreciated the thoughtful cards, gifts and treated meals out so much. I am so blessed!
4. Caring and kind physicians and dentists! Over the past couple of months my hubby and I have both had many visits to our doctors and dentist. At each office, the doctors and their staff have been, not only professional, but considerate and kind. How wonderful for us to leave each office feeling well taken care of and encouraged.
5. Our Great Physician! While our physicians do all the can in the natural, our Great Physician completes the healing process in the supernatural. How very grateful we are that we have a God that cares about every aspect of our lives and is so willing to come to our aid.
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?
Have a grateful day,