Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
1. In a bowl, mix the oregano, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture into chicken. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken in butter for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken in a slow cooker.
2. In the same skillet, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to boil. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
3. Cover, and cook on high for 3 hours, or low for 6 hours. Add the parsley to the slow cooker 15 to 30 minutes before the end of the cook time.
Have a yummy day,
This entry was posted in Recipes
. Bookmark the permalink