- 1 cup gluten-free bisquick
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2/3 cup refined sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk (Soy, Almond, or Coconut is dairy free)
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray or lightly grease a 9 inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine gluten free Bisquick, cornmeal, sugar, salt
- Stir in egg, milk and applesauce until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Have a Yummy Day,