I am thankful for:
- Being able to live in the greatest country in the world…The United States of America! I pray this day, the National Day of Prayer, that our nation will return to God.
2 Chronicles 7:14 “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
- Living in a country of abundance. We have soooo much…we are blessed beyond measure. We have more than we need…just think about it! God forgive us for our over-indulgence life-styles.
- Being able to attend church services last Sunday. Oh, how I missed being with God’s people and hearing spiritually-challenging, life-changing messages from the Word of God after being in bed for 9 days with the flu. I love our church family, and I am so grateful to be a part of such a caring, loving congregation.
- A pastor who loves his people and longs for his community to know Christ as Savior. Pastor Roe is such a passionate, caring, humble, giving man who models Christ in his daily life. We love him and thank God for him!
- Days of retirement. How good it is to enjoy days at home and to be able to creatively loaf! I still like structured days, but do enjoy a more flexible schedule. Yes, and more time to: cook, house keep, decorate, craft, sew, scrapbook, garden, shop, entertain (and be entertained by) friends and neighbors, relax and read a good book, study my Bible, and serve the Lord. Life is good!