“Be careful for nothing ; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6
Today I am thankful for:
- My helpful, caring husband who has been taking such good care of me while down with the flu. He’s doing the dishes, grocery shopping, cleaning, etc. What a treasure of a man!
- My new Bible! I love the feel of the pages, it’s gilded edges, the sound of the pages flipping, the soft leather cover and, oh yes, the large print! How thankful I am that I’ve had extra time to spend in it this week. It brings me such joy!
- Beautiful spring mornings with trees, shrubs and flowers abloom!
- My precious family. Even though they are across the country, I think of them every day and count my blessings to have them in my life.
- Being able to turn my concerns over to God, knowing He is able to move me through every situation in life. His presence is always with me, and He has the power to meet my every need.
- Having so much to be thankful for…I am blessed!